Facebook is an important social media platform through which effective and strong marketing can be done for a brand’s products and services. However, maximum interaction is gained only when certain rules are followed when interacting with target audience.
Important Dos And Don’t Of Facebook Marketing
- Make sure that your profile picture at the top of the page is a recognizable one
- The about us area of the page must be filled with important and relevant information about your business
- Cover Photo, Profile CTA and Pinned Post are instantly visible to those landing in the page, so make sure that your messaging matches with them to gain maximum audience engagement
- Many companies try having a dummy account but this should be avoided at all costs as it violates all terms and conditions of backbone
- You can better engage with the audience by segmenting organic posts by gender, education as this offers greateroutreach
- Create high quality but fewer posts per day than too many posts. A company that has 10000 followers has 60% lesser interactions per post when they make posts that are 60 times more than they ought to per month
- Make use of Facebook insights and tracking URLs to post exactly that type of content which the audience likes and interacts most with
- By adding good images and video content, your post will be viewed more and shared. When visual content is used in a facebook campaign, it get 65% more engagement right after just one month
Opt for high quality digital marketing course with placement in a reputed institute so that you become adept in this form of marketing. Look into digital marketing training in Kochi offering certification which enables you to access high paying jobs in top MNCs.